screw with my test and I am probably an Angulus Mandibula-fetish



So… I’m going to Have a THE final semester test tomorrow and all I’ve been thinking in my mind is Pon’s Angulus mandibula.

Yup, I’m such a freak.

So back to hiropon.


AWAWAWAAW~
Could you see his angulus mandibula? Omg, I never realized that they were so damn hot until I saw this picture. I mean I’ve seen countless of his picts but THIS?
This is way too damn hot!!!
His expression, his lips, his neck, his clavicle, his chest, his shoulder, and his mandibula, FOR GOD’S SAKE!
Yea, I have told you that I’m freak.

If I were the radiographer and pon was my patient, I would be like this:
Le me          : “excuse me mas~~ could I touch your mandibula so I could find out the CP?”
[ke]Le Pon   : “uh oh… okay”
Le me          : "awawawaadhbvgRCGUIWBYFU*grepein mandibula Pon* “maybe you should take off your shirt too?” *plak




Okay, my teacher would kill me, I’ve been learning about how my attitude should be but heck, I could resist it if my patient was Pon.

OR MAYBE OTHER V-KEI musicians.

reno and IV. Oh my god. guys… could you STOP making these random pairings???? You all confused me y’know
=”=

And yes, they’re so cute!!
I wanna be the blanket XXD

Reno’s sleep face is so fake :P
maybe he’s afraid because Ko-Ki or Shin would kill him? LoL
So who took the picture? Ryoga? Yea, I bet it would be Ryoga.


























Ko-Ki the heavy Sleeper :3
… .... I wouldn’t mind to make him my bed mate ~(>///<)
Shoot, I’m such a bad mommy XXD



Okay, I know I should be like, freaking out because TOMORROW I’m going to have a test, but heck, here I am, with this intoxicate pictures. Awww~~ I just really-really love their pict T^T

speaking of pict… I opened Rui’s blog after a while didn’t and look what I found!

TT__TT
I really don’t like his new look.
It’s bob!! And for me, it’s not v-kei at all.
It a lil bit kpop.
And I don’t like when v-kei artists look like kpop!!

Mommy hates you, Rui!
*tapok pake wig

And it also remind me that ko-Ki’s new look is also like kpop!
What the heck is wrong with this guy?


  
Let mommy tell you something, Ko-King!
Mot would let you acte like a freak as long as you don't look like kpop. 
mommy don't like kpop Ko-Ki~~


It’s all because somehow, as you know, I was getting’ so bored with my college stuff and ended with downloading all Japanese psychopath film that I could find. And they were all so shallow, y’know. The plot.
The blood is so fake, and the scream too. I mean, have these Japanese ever seen the REAL BLOOD or something? Human blood isn’t spurt like that. And not even red like that. It’s red and really really watery, like syrup. Like coconut syrup. It was even better to describe the syrup. The point is, I was really disappointed by the film, I watched about 3 film, GOTHIC AND LOLITA PSYCHOPATH, HELL'S DRIVER and TAKUMI-KUN SERIES(I even hate this series because gii doesn’t look like Juri from deluhi anymore, and it’s SUBTITLED in SPAIN).

fyuuh... maybe i'll end this here.
ja mata ne~

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hitomi no Jyuunin- L’Arc~en~Ciel (indonesian translate)

ENDLESS RAIN- X JAPAN(Indonesian translate)

Sangatsu Kokonoka- REMIOROMEN (Indonesian translate)