Fanfiction: And Yet, It was Another Dream

Title                  : And Yet, It was another dream 
Author                : Jasumin
Fandom              : Izumicchi a.k.a Izuzu a.k.a Izumi-sensei 
Summary            : izumicchi was just woken up and suddenly remembered something bad.
Disclaimer           : izumi is mine~ BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hell yeah, it’s true!! Okay, no.




As so sudden I woke up and sun had risen high. I felt a little nausea and sultry. I never liked woken up in the morning of summer days, if It could be said as morning. As expected from a Hokkaido guy like me, huh. I didn’t know what time it was nor what date I just knew I could sleep until noon. I exhaled again, what a mendokusai season. I tried to remember what the reason that woke me up was.

Ah, that dream, desu ne…

Shoot, why should I remember it?

I turned my head to left and found an empty room. There were no futon with bamboo pattern and tanpopo fragrance. The white transparent curtains, which waved to the summer hot air, were closed. And of course, noises of the beetle. I looked around, and that clumsy person wasn’t there. There was no one screamed “kyaah~” nor teasing me around. When I was cooking, or making my music. Or even woke me up.

Another deep sigh.

My beloved one wasn’t there. And the silence of this house was choking my neck.
I kept staring the rolled futon, wondering when it was done.

I stared at my palm where I felt I just had touched you. I still could imagine how cold your hand was. Your palm, your wrist and your arm. So cold like there was no blood floating inside, though it was floating over your head and your neck. And your eyelid that could not be opened anymore.
It was kill me. I felt like I could smell the blood.
Again, I stared at my hand where I just hold yours. I turned my head to my side. You were not there…

I couldn’t help to hold my tears.
I closed my eyes and the scenery where it happened came to my mind. I hold your frozen hand, you spoke nothing and just stared at me deeply, like you were saying “I love you, Izumicchi”
So slowly your eyes closed and your hold getting weaker.
“Ayako, please stay with me. The ambulance is coming” I said to you.
But still, your eyes finally closed when you were in my arm.
My tears went more and more.
How could I live without you?
I let the tears fell down to my cheek.

Suddenly the door was opened and came along with familiar voice.
“tadaima~!”
I blinked a few time and wiped my tears.
“e~ izumicchi hasn’t gotten up yet? It’s 10 already~”
And there she was. Standing in front of me with a bunch of shopping bag.
She put her belongings down and sat beside me, stared me for a while.
“did you just… cry?”
“eh”
She wiped my tears again.
“ah… uh… I had a bad dream”
“really?”
“yea… In my dream you were hit by a car and… you were…” I even couldn’t speak
“ssh…” she hugged me “it was just another summer nightmare…”
“I know”
After she was here to hug me or even just to say a few words, I was so relieved. 
“ayako-chan… don’t leave me okay?”
She nodded and stood up. I stared at her and her warmth smile.
“so, what do you want to breakfast? I’ll make it for you while you’re taking bath”



~OWARI~
Kyahaha, it’s just another fluff and I’m so sorry to make it really ridiculous. I just couldn’t think anything bad about Izumi, my Beloved Riida!
^_^
Izumi-san, wherever you are and whatever you’re doing now, I hope you have a great life!!
Thank you for creating such a amazing band like Kagrra,


don't you think it's really awesome that a little "Ohayou" or even "hai there, wake up already?" can make the whole day becomes brighter and cheers you up.
sometimes we don't need something silly like perfect world or a paradise to make us happy. but a simple "ohayou(good morning)" is deffinitely indeed
XXD
sorry for curcol

oh yea, i could say that again

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hitomi no Jyuunin- L’Arc~en~Ciel (indonesian translate)

ENDLESS RAIN- X JAPAN(Indonesian translate)

Sangatsu Kokonoka- REMIOROMEN (Indonesian translate)