Fanciction Keiyuu and Ruki: TALLER!!


 so... you have to read it carefully, i write: "Keiyuu and Ruki", not "KeiyuuXRuki"
XXD
*slapped by fujo.
okay, with no more bacot, dozu..
 ^^)//


I remember what my impression was when I met him for the 1st time.
My eyes couldn’t blink and i stared at him for head to toe.


February 2004

It was my 1st time to attend the meeting with PSC staff and i was so exited. But silly me, i totally forgot the way to the meeting room that had been told the previous day.
“go out from the 3rd floor lift, go straight, fourth door go left until you find the big announcement board. The room right exactly beside that board”
That was what Aoi had told me. Or at least that what i remembered. I’d counted the fourth door but there was no turn left, so i turned right and i ended in somewhere in this part of the building! I looked up my watch and realized that I’d been late for 10 minutes.
Heck! It’s time to call Aoi, or Uruha, or whoever!i thought
“Where the hell are you?” shouted Aoi
“i’m lost!” that was my 1st reaction. But yes, i WAS lost.
“so was Kai. But he’s here now, and ruki, Please this is our 1st meeting with the staff, couldn’t you get lost in another time?” he asked again
How could he make a joke at this time?! I mumbled to myself.
“listen *deep sight* where are you right now?”
For god sake, Aoi! If i knew where i am right now, i wouldn’t call you!” i was freaking out, i’d been late for 15 minutes now
“uhm... okay, have you gone to the fourth floor?” he asked again, i nodded and then realized that he couldn’t see it so i answered “yes”
“and go to the third door then turn left?”
Woow! Wait a second!
“Fourth floor and third door?! I thought it was third floor and fourth door!”
“nah, go back to that lift, and go down ruki, please”
“o-okay” i nervously answered him. Then suddenly i heard someone said beside him
“Aoi, what are you doing outside? Go back inside”
“wait a second, Kai! ruki’s lost”. So it was kai. I was just standing there waiting for his next reaction
“is he? Tell him to get here immediately”
Is that the only sympathy i get?
“okay. ruki, the meeting has been going for almost 15 minutes now. so I’ll go back inside okay?”
And without waiting for my response, he hung the phone up.
That time i was just standing there in the big dilemma, i couldn’t call Aoi because it would disturb him. Just a second when i decided to going back to the way i’d been passed, a boy came straight in front of me.
I stopped walking and stared at him from head to toe. Until finally he passing me, i kept staring at him.

May 2005

A year had been passed since that incident, and i knew that boy’s name is Keiyuu. I’m kinda... not really close with him because in some reason. He came to this company a few months earlier than me and my band. Now we’re busy for PSCarnival Tour 2005 photoshoot. And i meet that guy again.
“hey, what are you looking at?” Shou asks me. Apparently he has done his photoshoot and i don’t know what to answer his question.
“keiyuu, huh?”  he answer his own question. “Interesting guy, isn’t he?”
We’re in silence for a moment because i have no idea how to react to his statement.
“Shou... don’t you think that keiyuu is... uhm...” i have a difficult way to say my word in a good way.
“what?”
“y’know... between, you, me, and him, he is the most... er...”
“i got it” he winks his eyes
“do you know what i mean?”
“yes”
“and do you think what i am thinking about?”
“yes, Ru! Of course! So do i think” he’s smiling and then leaving me. And... go to Keiyuu. Shou whispering something to Keiyuu, who is still get his makeup done, and then Keiyuu stared at me again in strange way... and smile discreetly to me.
OH GOD! SOMETHING BAD JUST HAD HAPPENED!
And then shou come again to me confidently, he’s whispering something to my ear. “he said he likes you too, Ru! But only as a friend, unfortunately...” he said that with face that looks like someone’s dog has died!
OH
MY
FREAKING
GOD
“no! No! No no no, Shou! You’ve been misunderstood!”
“eh?”
“no that is not what i am thinking about, Shou!” i shout to him
“er... i thought...”
“you thought what?”
“i thought you like him, or something like that?” he said with innocent face
“no! Do you think i’ve lost my mind?”
“since you stare at him without blink, i thought so!”
“that is not the reason why i’ve done it” i shout again. Oh my god, Keiyuu must has thought that i’m some kinda gay or something. That’s why he smiled like that.
“oh, c’mon Ru! Reita also told me that every time you stared at him, you always look like...” he doesn’t continue his line, and smile in strange way. What the heck wrong with this ppl? Do they think that i’m some kinda mind reader or something?
“what?”
“do you really want me to say it?”
“go ahead”
“you like him. No doubt”
“no, smartass”
“so?”
“i’ve been kept wondering for over a years whether he is taller than me or not! >,<

Hell no, what i’ve writen?
=..=
But... Keiyuu is not taller than ruki, right? XXD *slapped by Keiyuu

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hitomi no Jyuunin- L’Arc~en~Ciel (indonesian translate)

ENDLESS RAIN- X JAPAN(Indonesian translate)

Sangatsu Kokonoka- REMIOROMEN (Indonesian translate)