weekend~~~yuhuu




yeahh...this is what i'm doing today...
I woke up early, because i dunno how, suddenly I wanna watch tv first, and I'm really be gratefull because of it. i watced PV of SuG ~Rocking playing Game~ in interlocal chanel. yeahh.. my days began with Takeru(SuG' vocalist) sang this song. 
after that I take a bath and prepare to school.brr... today we have chemistry daily test. whew... the questions is pretty hard, but i did my best to finished that. yosh!!! Jasumin, motto motto ganbarimashou!!

when already home, my dad asked me to go with him to mall and buy some swimwear to my little sister. and we went after i changed my uniform. when we went out from mall, I realized something. parking receipt wasn't in my pocket anymore. i'm freaking out and drop out all things from my pocket and shoping bag. but finally, it lost. we did appologize to the parking manager and they asked us to pay 10.000 to released us... whew... how lucky we are! finally we home 



Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hitomi no Jyuunin- L’Arc~en~Ciel (indonesian translate)

ENDLESS RAIN- X JAPAN(Indonesian translate)

Sangatsu Kokonoka- REMIOROMEN (Indonesian translate)