sunday sunday sunday~~~

current song: Ken-Solitary Stroll


today I slept at 4am, so i woke up about six hours later, it's 10 am, wheew... the sun already high when I pulled back my bedroom curtain. breakfast is ready to eat, and my mom and my brother gone to somewhere. it's only ean something to me. I could use computer freely. yeahhh. I starting (as usual) check my notifications in Facebook. i left debate last night so must be someone already reply my comment. and I'm right. one of those jungker reply my comment. JUNKER DETECT!!
 he is Mao from SID, he's detect a junk! 
okay, skip that part! after that i chating with one of my old friend, yaiiyy~~~ I miss him so much, when we last met? he asked me to meet, but before we could make an appointment, my mom ask my to go with her and buy my sister's swimwear. er....many day before we did't found what we looking for. but today gonna different! shoping with my mom always become fun! and i'm right~~~ i got a unique alarm clock, there's an icon of L from Death Note in the middle of it. nyahaha.after i came back home, i take a bath and sleep until 8 pm and did my history homework. after that, i prepare my schedule for tommorow then turn on computer to write in this blog!


ciao!
oyasuminasai minna

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hitomi no Jyuunin- L’Arc~en~Ciel (indonesian translate)

ENDLESS RAIN- X JAPAN(Indonesian translate)

Sangatsu Kokonoka- REMIOROMEN (Indonesian translate)