breath!

ah... I'm so tired today!

eh,,, etoo~~ karna ini sudah bukan tugas, apa saya boleh berbicara Indonesia lagi? eheheheh, begitulah, pemirsa! bahasa inggris saya mash cetekan! *dilemparin popcorn*

fhew! i'm totaly tired today! I made 4 appointments and only could keep three. uh, 'm sorry! before I' came into this blog I' remmember what I want to write, but after I came in... I forgot! senile~~~


what a day~~~ whets! I found new good fanfic just now, but I can't find the next chapter. uughh~~ I'm curioous! it's fanfic about Laruku, and in that story, hyde was Die! huaaa~~~ I can't Imagine if Hyde was really die! ><, okay, stop thinking about it!

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hitomi no Jyuunin- L’Arc~en~Ciel (indonesian translate)

ENDLESS RAIN- X JAPAN(Indonesian translate)

Sangatsu Kokonoka- REMIOROMEN (Indonesian translate)