My First Internship in State Hospital of Ambarawa

soon, i'll have my second internship in Jogja. and come to think about my Internship... is it really already 6 months since the last time i had my internship? XDD

My first internship was in september last year at State Hospital of Ambarawa
and it was hell of a pleasure time!! :D
glad to know the result is beyond my expectation, the Radiographers were incredibly nice, my Partner and Room-mate -Dara- was a hilarious person, kind of person that you wouldn't ever bored with :3
plus, Ambarawa has such a view! 

for someone who barely see a field and mountain like me, this view is really amazing! i couldn't help but fall in love with ambarawa as soon as i get there. when the first time i got there, the weather was pretty cold and windy. uhm... a lot of things happened when i was there :3
i had a few fights with my man...
he came to Ambarawa... we went to fortress (too bad i didn't take a pict)
we also wen't to Bukit Cinta (Hill of Love?? wkwkwk) and Kampung Rawa, which has a beautiful view when when it gets twilight :3

aaannd, me and Dara went to Candi Gedong Songo. it could be reach less than an hour from Ambarawa, so after our morning shift ended, we borrow our friend's motorcycle and drove there.



my awesome partner, Dara~

oh, i was havinng so much fun in Gedong Songo and enjoyed taking picts of her! :D
Ambarawa is such a nice place, you also could go to Fortress and Train Museum.

本当にお疲れ様でした~




Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hitomi no Jyuunin- L’Arc~en~Ciel (indonesian translate)

ENDLESS RAIN- X JAPAN(Indonesian translate)

Sangatsu Kokonoka- REMIOROMEN (Indonesian translate)