just a few stuffs that make me happy

i always love the beach... but it's so hard to find a beach in Semarang. i love the sound of waves and how it tickles my barefoot, how the wind blows my mind, that i could see blue, all colors and kind of blue dye deep there, how the sands stick in my barefoot, and the salty scents of sea...


i made this one for my BFF, Ai. i do love relate things between what i had learnt in college and applied it in my life. RADIOGRAPHER AND PROUD!!


flowers~


oh yes, i love novels and books. i mostly like books from Natsuo Kirino because i've read some reviews about her novels and i couldn't wait to read it, but it's so hard to find her novels in here even in english one :(



i'm 19 years old and i love balloons~
but i love my Ren more, so here take my balloons :)


me on the right. oh i can't pose XDD 
IDK what she's cosplaying as, i just found she was interesting and took a pict with her 


"the more i fight for him, the more proves i get that show he's worth for the pain"
-jasu-


this one is taken when i was my last grade in high school for Annual Book :3
i was supposed to be a ghost in ghost house 



i don't know that even in my broken form i could love my self this much... 
and that's why i stay with him, the one who broke me beautifully


everytime i remember about this hamtaro-marshmallow, i always remember about Hikaru D=OUT.
oh my~~ orange haired Hikaru is so cute<3
anyway... i'm really sad with the news that Minase decided to leave the band for Family's Bussiness. I hope everything would go okay for both of Minase and D=OUT...
Good Luck, Minase ❤ we love you!! thank you for all this time


yeesss~~ i always like with the imagination when two lovers woken up in morning sunshine, and with half-awaken voice they stare to each other and the guy kiss the girl in the forehead >///<
okay, i definitely watch too much romance movie :3


(from left to right) Ai, Sora, and Me.
we're in McD for chit-chat after a long time. it was a pleasure time :D


this is also an old pict of me. i just remember to post it in here.

a bougenvile, in hospital in ambarawa when i had my internship.


my another BFFs. it's Levana, Majid, Ira, and Rini. we have som group chat named "the Badass Chicks" i don't even remember now how could we got into that name XDD

It's been such a loong time since the last time i felt pretty and took a pict of my self.
i don't usually do selfie, but when i do, it's a rare one.


HOW I STUDY:
"new material had been upload, i should've learnt about it... 
OH LOOK!! 9gag.tv has upload some new hillarious videos!"
"i don't get it about this nuclear medicine's stuffs... i should've read it again. 
OH LOOK!! creepypasta posted a new story"

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hitomi no Jyuunin- L’Arc~en~Ciel (indonesian translate)

ENDLESS RAIN- X JAPAN(Indonesian translate)

Sangatsu Kokonoka- REMIOROMEN (Indonesian translate)