I'm going 20 years old and that sounds creepy as hell for me


yup, as a person who soon will be in their quarter age, i'm started to think where my life would've gone.
in fact, i start to think about things that i barelly think about it before.
that i'm aware of what happened in my past and what will happend in the future.

But to be honest... i don't know exactly what i'm gonna do and what i wanna do.

i start to be more aware of things around me.
what kinda society i've been lived, what i've done so long, who's i've been falling in love.where i've been living and what kind of life i have.
and to be more aware that i'm such an introvert person and few things on me that would always be part of me.

But i gotta change. i couldn't live in the cage anymore and just stay of anything just to feel safe.


Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hitomi no Jyuunin- L’Arc~en~Ciel (indonesian translate)

ENDLESS RAIN- X JAPAN(Indonesian translate)

Sangatsu Kokonoka- REMIOROMEN (Indonesian translate)