☆it's not even a great happiness i look for☆

don't forget to stop and smell the roses!


earring! i like it because it reminds me to Naoran's accessories in PV UZU  


君にこの白いバラを送りします。そして笑って!!



awawawa, i really miss them! it's been a while since B304 went out together. we're having such a busy semester and probably have no time to go out like the past.
i couldn't say anything but a great gratitude to them 
because has been so nice to my selfish personality this whole year.
心から本当にありがとうございました~♥♥


tried to look ROCK N' ROLL but fail 
\(TvT)/


太陽へ向こう
facing the sun, やっぱり眩しいですよね。。。
this is when i had adventure with my friend Niken in Kota Lama, Semarang, Center of Java.
and yes, I STEAL KENJI'S HAT 
XXD


this is when i had a whole shopping-day with Niken and Ferizka, it was like 10 hours of shopping.
それは楽しかったです。
時間があるならもうショッピングしましょう!!
find something strange in this pict? (except my weird expression) 

my brother said he liked the way i edited this photo but actually it's just a basic stuff from XiuXiu.
yes, i wore the hat that i had steal from Kenji GOLDEN BOMBER.
hope he wouldn't mind 
*kicked by Kenji XXD


me and Niken are a cafe-crawler, if i could say. 
And it's been such a torturing semester since i couldn't go to cafe as much as before T_T 

b304とLAWANG SEWU へ行きました。


赤いですよ!
あーかーい!


i am a cartoonist in my campus magazine, FYI. and this is one of my work. 
にゃあ~~ん~♥♥マンガが好きだよ!!
君の一段大好きなマンガはなんですか?


おわりました~~
sorry i make this post, just pretend you never see it if you don't like it.
hope you have a great day
:*

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hitomi no Jyuunin- L’Arc~en~Ciel (indonesian translate)

ENDLESS RAIN- X JAPAN(Indonesian translate)

Sangatsu Kokonoka- REMIOROMEN (Indonesian translate)