nega is disbanded!!


I have no mood tonight.
I just found out that NEGA was disbanded April in 29th. Why good, why??
were they disbanded because I said you were 4L4Y, Jin?
*plak
I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean it. It was a joke T^T

I have no other band with eroguro style as good as you guy, please…

I’m so gonna miss Jin’s bleeding lips.
San’s seductive stare.
Ray’s Bass.
And Yuu’s piano…
T^T

I always say that NEGA was the band that could reflect my darkest side.

When I knew it, I was like: “this is a gossip, right? I mean yesterday I just translated fable in the cold bed. And recently I just watched DELUGE and get amazed by it. Now they’re disbanded? When this is posted? It couldn’t be happened right?”
And finally… it was true. Gosh lord…

Why it should be my favorite band? Kagrra, DELUHI, NEGA..
*snorts*
I love this pict…
; _ ;

I just couldn’t believe they were disbanded.
Okay, maybe some ppl thought: “what the heck is wrong with you girl? It’s just a band”

And I say: “SHUT UP, SLUT! You don’t know me and that Band!!”

Okay maybe not exactly like that, but the point is, yes. I’m gonna be upset if there is someone said that. And yes again, they don’t know me and that band. Their song has been with me all this time and spent the sleepless night with me. I’m feeling like I just lost one of my friend. Knowing that they won’t be  in activity under the name of NEGA anymore…

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hitomi no Jyuunin- L’Arc~en~Ciel (indonesian translate)

ENDLESS RAIN- X JAPAN(Indonesian translate)

Sangatsu Kokonoka- REMIOROMEN (Indonesian translate)