2nd Picture: L'Arc~en~Ciel


From left to right: Ken (guitarist), Tetsuya (bassist), Hyde (vocalist), and Yukihiro (Drummer)
This is my Favorite band from all of jrock band, it almost 20 years since their 1st single: nemuri ni yosete and already past about 5 years since I fell in love with their Song lost Heaven and then starting to fell in love with other songs. Wheew, time goes so fast! I hope I was born 10 years earlier so I could watch their performance, buy their album,, , ihik! Seriously, I’m a big fan of them! If somehow they’re held a concert in Indonesia, I’ll try so hard to get their ticket. Uughhh~~~ please Laruku, come to Indonesia. Huu~~~ they have so much great song. One of it is Anemone. Oh yeah… I have a silly story about this song. Many times ago, I’m so fell in love with this song. So not even one day I passed without heard this song. but one day, I know the secret why this song has such a deep mean and nice arrangement,  BECAUSE HAIDO MADE THIS SONG FOR HIS BELOVED WIFE!! Geezzz~~~ I’m so disappointing that time. I swear to never hear that song again. But unfortunately, only passed one day after I swear like that, I getting missed that song. gosh… this song is awesome!

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hitomi no Jyuunin- L’Arc~en~Ciel (indonesian translate)

ENDLESS RAIN- X JAPAN(Indonesian translate)

Sangatsu Kokonoka- REMIOROMEN (Indonesian translate)