being schizofrenia!!!

schizofrenia is, a condition when person had 2 personality. it mean you have 2 characters. yep! that's what i doing right now!

I'm awaken at 10 am because my home so noisy. it's my mom and her friends. they went to beach at 11am, so they prepared it. i keep in my room and read Harry Potter: Deathly Hollow for the thousand time until my mom came in and said permission to go to beach. then I'm went out from my room and turn on my computer. i keeepp~~ on line until 03 pm. then went sleep until 06 ppm. huh, I'm such a lazy girl... T,T

after bath, i did my history homework and finally, here i am, turn on my computer once again to activate my blog and facebook, of course.

ja, mata ashita, minna-san~~~ oyasuminasai!
*sleep with my Ken*

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hitomi no Jyuunin- L’Arc~en~Ciel (indonesian translate)

ENDLESS RAIN- X JAPAN(Indonesian translate)

Sangatsu Kokonoka- REMIOROMEN (Indonesian translate)